Academy and Family Days 2013 (old entry from Tumblr)

school. family. friends. they are the most important thing and people I value the most. I’ve been studying in SSA for 8 years. EIGHT YEARS. and this is also the 8th time I experienced fun Academy and Family Days in SSA. :) I always treasure these moments because I know that I can’t bring the past back and I want to remember all stuff that we did. humiliating stuff, hilarious stuff or whatsoever.
(forgive me. :) this is my first time to post in my blog so I apologize. :D ahahahahah!!)

ACADEMY DAY 2/1/13
at the parking lot with Cloie, Patse, Eunice and Nicole :)


Kaela’s mustache straw :{D



friends playing Monopoly Deal while waiting for their turn to practice on stage :)) #BeautyAndTheBeast

FAMILY DAY 2/2/13
with bestie, Nicole :)



my friends with their armcandies! :)) love it!



me and Abigail! :) we’re “the sticks” i think ya know why *wink*




with Nicole Anne and Patricia Nicole :)*Patricia a.k.a. Pat.Ong is our bestfriend who graduated from our school but transferred to another school. so, she didn’t study in our school for high school. :( she transffere cos of Chinese reasons.. :)



batch mates in our gym. waiting for the show to start :)



Sophies won!! the Champs! :))))



after the show, we treated ourselves with Zagu drink :)) #refreshing other people like Pat.Ong, Kaela, Patse, Cloie and Eunice went home before we grabbed a drink :)
Note to Remember: be carefree. moments like these are not stress-worthy! just enjoy! ;-D
                                             love, Kia xo
~photos from Nicole :)
                          End of the Academy and Family Day


Comments

Popular Posts