Favorite Models

Hey there! I want to end this glittery and fun week with fierceness and hotness! So, I made this post about the "apples of my eye" in the modeling industry!!! :D


When I was a kid, I want to be a flight stewardess. Years have passed, it turns out that I want to be a nurse then a lawyer then a consul or diplomat then a part-time model. Well, not to brag, but to share, a lot of people told me that I can be a model because of my body figure, height, the way I walk, my attitudes, and more. It's really overwhelming that they see qualities of being a model in me and all the positive compliments (and somehow, negative compliments) actually inspire me to become one. Hahahahahah :) Talking about inspirations of becoming a model, I always look up to my favorite models. So let me tell you who are they!!! :)





First in the list is BEHATI PRINSLOO




A Victoria's Secret Angel and a top model from Namibia is one of my favorite models because she always show her natural beauty in every shoot or ramp. She has this kick ass personality and good vibes that makes her really unique from other models! Sometimes, I get inspiration from her stylish ensembles that are really quirky and awesome! :) 



Second is BARBARA PALVIN. (ohgosh she looks like Barbie!) 





When I was in Grade 6, I first saw Barbara Palvin modeling in Teen Vogue. I noticed how she model the clothes and stuff and I so I looked for her in Facebook. I saw her legitimate profile (because that’s the only profile that popped out when I looked for her, which means, she is not that famous in the whole world before) and added her as a friend. Then she accepted it! I chatted with her once about her career and she gave me tips on modeling! and the best thing she said about her career? " First it came hard but in the end you can do it:)" Her humility actually inspired me.



Third is TYRA BANKS.




What I like about Tyra is that she can manage her quirkiness and seriousness. I mean, she knows where to be funny and serious. I like the fact that she created Top Model shows that really gave chances to aspiring models! We know that Tyra started deep down and ended up high because she is really persevering to be part of the modeling industry and she is really the perfect example to all aspiring models in the whole world.


Fourth is MIRANDA KERR.

     

This hot model-slash- momma from Australia has taken the hearts of the fashion and modeling industry with her beauty and splendid principles in modeling. I think, being versatile is her advantage because that makes her unique and special. And the fact that she already has a kid and she is still slim!! Her diet  disciplined mind is really amazing!



Fifth is CARA DELEVINGNE.



a lot of people describe her as perfection but issues about her gender are wide spread. I don’t know what gender bender that affected her so much that she became bi. (let's respect her :D) But still, she is one of a kind! I like how she looks because for me she's this tough, edgy, young lady who can be sexy and snazzy!



Sixth on the list is CANDICE SWANEPOEL.



I always notice that Swanepoel is best buds with my other favorite, Behati!! She's this kind of girl with a hot personality. I mean some of the models are just hiding behind a mask and they do not show their natural them. Do you know what i mean? She's so natural. And natural always define her for being sexy, cool and pretty!




Seventh on the list is ANN WARD.



This top model who was bullied before at school proved that she can step up through this way with the help of her mentor, Tyra Banks. Ann is such a tall, skinny girl where you can already see her ribs and collar bones clearly and she really brings out the uniqueness stored in her since birth in every photo shoot that she'll do.



Eighth is ALESSANDRA AMBROSSIO.



Every one grows old. Yeah every one of us.  Alessandra grows old too, but BUT you’ll still think twice about her age!! As, they say, “Looks can be deceiving”. Believe it or not, she is already thirty-two (32)!!  And she has kids named Anja and Noah Mazur. I like how she maintains her figure and beauty.



Ninth is KARLIE KLOSS.




20-year old, Karlie, from Chicago; always rock the runway with her confidence. She was just discovered at a local benefit runway show (so, let’s go and rock the runway if we have opportunities! ;D) I think she’s eager to pursue her modeling career and to make the most out of her life!


Tenth is GISELE BüNDCHEN.



Gisele has a lot of similarities with Alessandra. She’s on her mid 30’s (she’s 32 too!), she has 2 children and she is a Brazilian. (You’ve noticed that Brazilian models look soooo young even though they’re in their mid30’s or 40’s?!?!?! nahh they are just really pretty ahhaahah :D) I like how she can manage her time and her figure and look too. :)




All of them sparkled and dazzled in the industry. They risked a lot of stuff so that they can be on top. Now look at them, they shine bright like a star and they are not just giving hope to aspiring models, but also to women of the world. Others said that they just give other women insecurities, but for me, they don't because they inspire. :) so, who's your favorite model/s? :))



~sorry for some typographical errors. :) if you see one (or more), please tweet me @kiaparedes :) don't be shy! :D
~all pictures are not mine (duuuh) :) i got it from Tumblr.com, weheartit.com, and Google.com :D

















Comments

Popular Posts