BE (Deluxe Edition)

Let's get this straight. I finally received my BE album last January 6, 2021! I just felt extremely happy when I opened the package because this was my Christmas gift to myself. It felt so fulfilling opening the album because I spent my hard-earned money when I bought this. :) Aside from the album that arrived, I also received the BTS themed necklace I bought from Tala by Kyla as well as my Chilsung cider (V on the bottle) and Cold Brew Americano (Hobi on the bottle). The drinks were given by my good friend and co-ARMY, Hazel. I preordered the album last September 2020 and if we do the math, I have been waiting for it to arrive for approximately 3 months. They finally released the album last November 2020 and my own copy is finally here! I could say that it truly was worth the wait. 

A closer look at the words embedded on the package

I initially planned to order in Weverse shop but unfortunately, they were not shipping to the Philippines due to Covid-19. Instead, I looked for an online shop on Twitter and a friend recommended WAB The Shop (also WAB The Stocks on Twitter). I placed my order and coursed it through the shop that sells Korean merchandise. The sellers were very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend buying your goods from them. Plus, they are very organized and thoughtful! Organized because they share a master list to clients, wherein we can see the status of our orders. Thoughtful because they packed my album securely and even gave me two free unofficial polaroid cards. I think they currently have a website already so you may visit their shop on Twitter or here: https://wabtheshop.com/

  The freebies from WAB The Shop

The album approximately costs $38.33 or Php 1, 800.00. The price is extremely reasonable given the content of the album! And what's best about the shop where I bought my album is that you can pay on an installment basis especially if you are on a tight budget. The package itself is sturdy and you can open and close it on the side since there is a magnet embedded within the box of the album. BE contains the following: photo book, making book, CD, lyric poster, photo cards, polaroid photo card, photoframe, postcards, and poster. Since I ordered my BE album during the pre-order period, I got a pre-order gift from Weverse! I got a huge BE notepad plus a postcard! So for the price of 1,800 pesos, this is already worth the price.

PRE-ORDER GIFT

 Pre-order gift from Weverse: Notepad cover, notepad content, postcard

PHOTO BOOK

 
  The photo book

 

 Sample photos from the photo book

  White= non-detachable; Black= detachable

I think the photo book contains 192 pages of pictures of the members. That, in itself, is already heavy. The quality of the photos was also superb and mind you, the photobook is kind of divided into two. The photos that come after the black BE page are detachable, which means you can frame or keep them on a photo album! If I am not mistaken, there are 91/92 photos you can detach. Below are some sample photos that are included in the photo book of the BE album:


MAKING BOOK

Making book plus some of its contents

Personally, I can't understand anything in the making book except the English words written on it. However, I still loved it because it felt that they sincerely planned the whole album and genuinely gave their efforts on this.

CD

The CD just looks so nice. I cannot wait for my portable CD player so I could play it anytime I want. 

  CD inside the photo frame

LYRIC POSTER

 

 

 

The lyric poster is massive! It does not only contain the tracklist but as well as the lyrics, a big picture of the members, and their messages of gratitude. I appreciate how they printed it using their penmanship. It felt as if it was given to me per see by the members as soon as they finished producing the album.

PHOTO CARDS AND POLAROID PHOTO CARD

 

There are eight photo cards in this album! One for each member and one group photo card. Of course, they are all too cute for my life. The polaroid photo card is a group photo of BTS with a seemingly handwritten "Life Goes On". It's too pretty as well! This is something you can put in your wallet or even on the back of your phone. 

PHOTO FRAME
  Used one postcard here!

The black photo frame actually contains the CD. However, we can place different photos in the frame. We can choose among the seven postcards included in the package.

POSTCARDS

 

The seven postcards look incredible! I do think that each postcard resonated with each BTS member as well.

POSTER


The poster is huge as well! I think the dimension of the poster is similar to the dimension of the lyric poster! I would have liked it better though if the poster was rolled instead of being folded. However, I am still satisfied with what I got. :)

This was actually the first official BTS album or merchandise that I bought ever since I became a fan. To conclude, I have no regrets about purchasing this at all. It was totally worth my money and patience. I'd like to extend my heartful thanks to Hazel, a co-ARMY and friend, for shipping some drinks, albums, and necklace. If it were not for her, I would never have received any of my BTS related goodies! Currently, I am waiting for my upcoming MOTS ON:E scarf to arrive! I will share it here once I receive it. :)


Xo,
Ki








Comments

Popular Posts