March 2021?! Bit of February recap







I am still actually processing March 2020 so how is it March 2021 already?? It's almost been a year since I left for Bacolod and I just thought I'd be here for a few days. But lol here I am, working from home for 7 months already. Apologies for my writing style hehe wrote this at 2am

I have to say February was so quick. The calendar structure for Feb was oddly satisfying because Monday started on Feb 1 and Sunday was Feb 28.  While the calendar days for Feb fascinated me, I consider the previous month as a time full of adjustment; especially in my professional life. I started my second rotation last Feb15 and so far, I've been given tasks that are highly impactful, which I believe, will make my experience until July meaningful. To be candid, I am so enjoying what I'm currently doing. It's difficult and the amount of pressure is there. However, my family and friends have my back, my manager is so supportive, my colleagues are also willing to help me, etc. It's a shame that my second stint will only last for a month. How I wish I could have work with the whole team in the office! If given the chance, I think I would choose my current unit for final placement. We'll still see after a year, though. But for now, I see myself working with the people I'm currently working with.

I also started watching anime. YES. Anime. My old self could never. Hahaha so I wasn't so sleepy one night and decided to watch Attack on Titan on Netflix, just so that I'll get sleepy. But damn, I'm so hooked. Will not spoil here, so do yourself a favor and watch it. I have a crush on one of the main characters, Levi Ackerman. Mygooood, I really have a thing for appealing, smart, and cold yet warm men. HAHAH

I also watched 18 Again, a K-drama on Netflix. I think this tv series was highly inspired by 17 again. I actually didn't expect much from the K-drama, but I'm surprised that I loved it! It has sooo much important life lessons to offer. Go ahead and watch it :)

This Feb, I also received two BTS official thingies- one is an album and the other one is a scarf. I got the Love Yourself: Her and I bought the MOTS ON:E Scarf! I am so happy with my purchases even if they cost money hehe

Overall, Feb was a great month for me. I got to discover myself more, I appreciated the work I do, I made sure that I bond with my family and friends, and I got to unwind as much as I wanted. This March, I plan to do the same, but I also want to add reading more books to my list or plans this March. I know my schedule is so hectic, but I felt that reading some books would actually help me sharpen my memory and my ideas. I also plan to color my hair hahah just because I want to. Most importantly, I vow to take care of myself further by sleeping early...this is going to be difficult, but I will commit myself to sleep before 12am. :)

What are your plans this March?

Always,
Ki

Comments

Popular Posts